Membersheep is one of the fastest growing B2B platform in Asian regions. Headquartered in HK, Membersheep has built global sourcing networks and connecting brand items to local retailers. Now, Membersheep have attracted more than 200 active major buyers including Alibaba, JD, Kaola, Emart and has more than 100,000 potential buyer pools. Membersheep is growing in average of 500%(CAGR) every year. Membersheep is now looking for new teammates who are highly willing to lead a new market paradigm.
We are looking for a IP / Lisencing manager who is capable of IP / Lisencing related tasks. IP / Lisencing manager will be in charge of identification, patenting, licensing, marketing, and reporting
of intellectual properties.
Tasks at Membersheep
- Develop intellectual property & Licensing strategy.
- Preparing, filing, and prosecuting domestic and foreign patent applications
- Provide guidance to senior management on licensing and business transactions involving intellectual property & Licensing
- Review, approve and budget expenditure. Manage expenses to budget
- Covering Licensing partnership with Brand HQ and local manufacturers
- Covering any issues related to IP and Licensing if needed
- Language skills ; Native Chinese and English is essential. fluent in Korean(preferred)
- High level of communication skills(preferred)
- IP protection and management experience
- Legal and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the processes associated with filing, prosecution, grant and renewal of IP rights
- Previous experience in brand licensing / partnership
please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wage : Consultation
- Working hours : From 9 a.m to 6 p.m(Full time)
- Office : Jingansi, Shanghai, Mainland China