Membersheep is one of the fastest growing B2B platform in Asian regions. Headquartered in HK, Membersheep has built global sourcing networks and connecting brand items to local retailers. Now, Membersheep have attracted more than 200 active major buyers including Alibaba, JD, Kaola, Emart and has more than 100,000 potential buyer pools. Membersheep is growing in average of 500%(CAGR) every year. Membersheep is now looking for new teammates who are highly willing to lead a new market paradigm.
We are looking for a content editor who advocates for our site, setting the ethical framework for editorial, making public appearances and contributing to media policy. Content editor represent us in the media, with industry associations and foundations, the public, as well as speaking at conferences and events.
Tasks at Membersheep
- Secures, edits, and publishes content
- Writes regular content
- Represents us at events and/or tasking local writers with event reporting
- Maintains an online community presence by answering reader questions and engaging with readers on the our site, in IRC, in forums, subreddit channels, etc.
- Writes weekly newsletter, one exclusive piece that goes only out to newsletter subscribers
- Language skills ; Chinese native. fluent in English(preferred)
- High level of communication skills(preferred)
- Ability to write coherently
- Basic knowledge of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency industry
please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wage : Consultation
- Working hours : From 9 a.m to 6 p.m(Full time)
- Office : Jingansi, Shanghai, Mainland China